Wednesday, September 4, 2013

20 Reasons I've Decided NOT to Workout

1. I don't want to make the other moms jealous.

2. I don't like getting hot and sweaty.

3. I don't have any cute workout clothes.

4. If I were a major babe, it would just embarrass my kids.

5. I just used the word 'babe'. Clearly I don't need to be one.

6. I think I may allergic to exercise. It makes my face turn red and I start breathing heavily.

7. Working out makes me hungry. Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

8. Great. Now I want a Snickers.

9. Hold on, I'm chewing...

10. Exercising makes me count. I have to count calories, steps, candy bars... And I hate math.

11. Exercising makes me thirsty.

12. And it's too early for margaritas. Dammit.

13. Gyms smell funny.

14. Sweaty people smell funny.

15. B.O. is the pits! HAHA Get it?

16. I like smelling good.

17. I also dislike pain; i.e. muscle soreness and cramps.

18. Ugh! And it's so boring! You have to do it everyday! Who wants to do that?

19. You can't see changes right away. No instant gratification here!

20. I'm a mom. I do enough already.

No comments:

Post a Comment